Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stress and relief at the same time

It's amazing sometimes how you can be stressed and at the same time be relieved. This week has made me realize just how much I've got ahead of me but I've been somewhat relaxed about it. I know I've got at least five and a half years ahead of me still and yet I'm not worried about it. Yeah it's hard to think about the fact that I have so much work ahead of me but for some reason God has seen fit to grant me peace about what I am going to school for. He's even blessed me to a certain point with the patience I need to not only get through school but also to accept the fact that right now I'm single and that's what He has for me. It seems strange that this week is so peaceful (and I know there is probably a storm around the corner because Satan won't leave God's people alone) especially considering that finals are coming up and this should be getting close to the most stressful time of the year but God has blessed me so much. He has restored my hope that in His time (NOT mine) He will save the lost in my life and will use me to bring them to Him if I'll just surrender to Him. I know it is and will be hard to daily surrender but I'm learning I have to try and give Him everything of me in order for Him to use me. I can't help but feel so grateful for everything He has given me and continues to give me. You know it's strange most people would freak out about looking at graduate schools when they still have a year and a half left in their undergraduate program but it's been a relief for me to start looking because I know that by starting now I'll have more than enough time to research each school and apply and take all my necessary entrance exams. GOD IS AN AMAZING AWESOME INSPIRING WONDERFUL FATHER and I KNOW HE'S THERE NO MATTER WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment