Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Patience

I realized today that I'm not a very patient person. I want so bad to have a family that my three main thoughts are God, school, and finding a husband. Now granted I'm not really looking for someone but it's hard to find anyone when the majority of your friends are males and would hurt any guy if they dared think about dating you and then breaking your heart. But then again I'm also a very pick person. Just any guy want do there are qualifications that he MUST meet. But still you know it's har to look back and say you know I've never had a boyfriend and I wonder if I ever will. I guess I need to learn that things come in God's time not our's but it is still hard to sit back and wait when biology speaking I'm at the prime of my life and my hormones are saying it's time to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment