Friday, February 27, 2009

Falling in "Love" to quickly

I spent the past few weeks realizing just exactly what I meant when I told friends that I had fallen in love. I realize now it wasn't love but closer to lust. When a person becomes your primary focus and you forget about the One you serve you've traded and unconditional indescribable love for a human "love" that can be changed or even stopped. I've found that when I focus on God that void is filled with His power and love and even in bad situations I can look and say yeah I don't understand this but I know God is using this to grow me. There is a good side to love as long as it is a love God has but in your life and not a love that you try to convince God to accept. I know because just reccently I had someone in my life that I said I loved but the whole entire time I was trying to convince my self that God would say ok even though he wasn't a Christian. Trust me be in constant prayer when you start getting to know someone in order to find out if they are the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment